My Wish for You…

MY WISH, FOR YOU,
IS THAT THIS LIFE
becomes all that you want it to,
YOUR DREAMS STAY BIG,
and your worries stay small
YOU NEVER NEED TO CARRY MORE
than you can hold
AND WHILE YOU’RE OUT THERE
getting where you’re getting to
I HOPE YOU KNOW
SOMEBODY LOVES YOU,
and wants the same thing too,
THIS IS MY WISH.
-Rascal Flatts

30 years…oh where did the time go? I could still remember it very clearly when you were this tiny.

This was the last time I was able to give you a big, big hug. I can still picture that last day in London in my mind and everytime I think of it, I become teary eyed.

Of course I am happy for the man you have become and for what you have achieved so far, but at the same time sad that you are not even in the same continent as your family.

So I am sending you virtual hugs 🤗  and kisses 😘  for now.  Hoping for the real ones to come soon enough.🤞 Happy 30th Birthday, Timmy Boy ❤️

i feel you, Techie! our daughter is many miles away. Happy Birthday to Timmy!

Many of us are in the same boat. We just have to hang in there. Thanks for the greetings, Wilma!

So cute .. I haven’t seen my 25 year old son for a while, he’s in Melbourne under strict lockdown and we are in Perth, at least we are in the same country although it doesn’t feel like it.

Yes, that is true, isolation is the same wherever you are. My daughter lives an hour away from us and we haven’t seen her since May. Sucks…but that’s life.

You are in Melbourne, is that right? It’s so hard for everyone there at the moment

Yes, I am. It is definitely harder especially when you see all other Australians living normally except for us in Victoria. But I am putting my hopes up that this won’t reach Christmas. Thanks Alison.

Me too Theresa!

3. Awwwww, sweet post! And awesome song! I love Rascal Flatts, one of my favorite groups. Being apart is so hard sometimes 😢

Yes Lisa, video chats are not enough. But I guess better than nothing.

1. Years ago we only had letters. It is nice to be able to see the faces of those we love. We Facetime with my brother and it is so nice to just see him and his family.

4. Mama Cormier says:

We’re in the same boat. Our son is in London and he has a new baby girl (already seven months old). Thank goodness for Whatsapp and Zoom.

Oh that’s so sad. Hugging and kissing that little baby…oh I feel for you.

5. arlene says: