I need some chairs now but…

… It’s lockdown

I miss going to thrift shops especially on Sundays for the Sunday Markets. I haven’t done so for a long time especially that Lockdown doesn’t seem to be going away real soon!

Pull Up a Seat Challenge and Six Word Saturday

1. I miss doing those things too!

2. restlessjo says:

Bargains to be had! Still no resumption of normality, Teresa?

Unfortunately the only thing that has changed is that kids are allowed to go to the playgrounds. I think they are just trying to give the people a “small piece of chocolate” so that we won’t complain anymore.

Oh but there are more people having their vaccinations, that is a big change.

Thanks Jo for asking ❤️

1. restlessjo says:

They can’t keep you locked down indefinitely? Well, I suppose they can! Here we’re not far from normal. Just masks and restricted numbers on events.

I guess they can’t but in Sydney and Melbourne which are the bigger states, the Delta cases are just increasing. So the next date that they may assess the situation is still on the 23rd of September, for Melbourne, Victoria, that is.

But except for these 2, the rest of the states are open.

3. arlene says:

Hello Techie. Mabuti maganda ang palakad nb gobyerno diyan. Here, nagkakalkal ng basura presidente nila sa mga pumupuna ng mali, eh halos lahat naman mali. Mahilig gumante kesa solusyonan problema.

Uhmmm pwede pwede naman. Not as corrupt as sa atin. Haha

i love thrift shops but i stopped going because of the lockdown, Techie. you find the most charming and whimsical pieces.

Always fascinated by them!

5. XingfuMama says:

The seats are fun, but what really caught my eye was the cat planter.

It’s cute isn’t it!

6. I love thrift stores and buy almost all my clothes at them. I like the sets you found but in Arizona, it gets so hot that I wouldn’t want anything that’s just metal. Got to have a cushion so you don’t fry your posterior! 🙂

janet

Oh yes, that is a good idea having a padded seat!

7. Prior... says:

i really like that last set with the blue tile –

Oh it does look like a tile from Portugal hey!

1. Prior... says: